A better online experience
We've rebuilt our website from the ground up on all new e-commerce technology. We now offer more of the functionality you've been asking for. The new site also makes it easier for us to add more helpful features and services over time.
Initially we've focused on making improvements requested most often by you, our loyal customers. This includes a more flexible online ordering experience. We've also enhanced the site's integration with other internal systems so that content updates automatically throughout the day.
Scroll down to learn more about the improvements we've made.
- Create customised lists of favourite products and use them to build regular orders.
- Want to build an order over several days? Create a special favourites folder and save items to it. Come back later to amend it's contents, then transfer everything to your shopping cart to process a final order.
- Maintain more than one customised list of favourite products. This allows you to build lists for different stores or for seasonal offerings.
- Product pages update instantly as items go out of stock. Please accept our apology if the last few units of any product have gone astray in our warehouse.
- Information updated in one location is automatically updated elsewhere. This improves the accuracy of product information, prices, special offers and stock levels throughout the site.
- Automated prompts appear if your order is below our minimum value; or if it's subject to special terms and conditions. Your order cannot be submitted until it's been revised.
- You can now see your final freight charge before submitting your order. This option is not available for customers with accounts flagged for manual review. We'll advise you if this affects your account.
- Add your own Purchase Order number.
- Customise your delivery details. While we can never guarantee a courier will comply with your instructions, we'll ensure they receive them as requested.
- Apply discount codes for special promotions.
- Proforma customers can now pay for their order as they submit it and have it dispatched immediately.
- Create and update your own unique password.
- Maintain multiple delivery locations for your account. Send each order you place to a different location.
- Check, amend and update your account details and contact information at any time. Change it once and we'll always have the right details on file.
- We've added more helpful information about doing business with us.
- Our terms and conditions have been updated. You can also review the legal contract an order establishes between you and Artiwood.
- Behind the scenes we've improved the wholesale registration process. Fewer submissions require manual intervention for approval.
- Search for toys by popular product categories. We now offer a dedicated category menu; plus new category options under the supplier brand menu and "on sale" menu.
- Use our new drop-down side bar to review your shopping cart without leaving the page you're on.
- Adjust the number of units you're ordering on the Checkout page. No more flicking through multiple screens.
- Review previous orders you've placed and use these to build your next order. This option is currently is only available for previous orders placed on our new website.
- You no longer have to click on individual products to find a price. Pricing is now displayed on every summary page once you've logged into the site.
- Get the per unit price; plus the minimum order quantity price all at the same time; and find this information in more places.
- Recommended retail prices are available for all products. You'll find this listed on the product page after you've logged into the site.
- Every product listing now includes helpful logistical information like barcodes, country of origin, product weight, product dimensions and retail carton dimensions.
- A recommended age is now available for every product.
- We've refreshed more of our product images.
- We're progressively expanding our product descriptions to provide more detailed information.
- Assembly instructions are now available online for our most popular products
- Product data files are now available (Note: these do not include pricing data)
- Marketing flyers and videos for many of our brands are available to download.
- More links to useful resources on product safety, early childhood development and so on.
- Post and share social media links for your favourite products directly from our website.
- See all of our scheduled trade show appearances up to a year in advance.
- Our online catalogue uses a new digital reader with built-in social media support.
- New information pages that explain how to report order errors, faulty goods and so on.
- Submit a faulty goods claim online. Our system automatically adds your account details to your claim. You can also attach or drag and drop any supporting images.
- Only registered customers can use this service. You must log into the site to access the online claim form.
- Does your customer need a replacement Tiny Tot axle? Point them to our new customer service site where they can order and pay for a replacement. No more fiddly transactions at your end. www.kinderfeetsparts.bigcartel.com
We welcome your feedback as we continue to improve our website. If there's additional content or features you'd like to see in future please let us know.
Phone: 02 8294 3030.
If you have questions, or need help navigating our new website, please don't hesitate to contact us:
Phone: 02 8294 3030.